Bulk email extraction by URL list or keywords
You can use a tool to extract an email address from a site to bypass a specific site. The basic keyword search feature allows you to quickly start a new search. The mass search tool is created to handle multiple sites or realize more precise keyword parsing.
To run the mass search tool, click on "Bulk search of email addresses".
Method 2 - By keywords
By clicking the SE Prefix button you can insert a basic query template which can be modified to meet your demands. This feature allows you to customize your keyword search more precisely.
- Enclose the parameter values in quotation marks.
- Replace the "Keyword" parameter with a keyword or phrase for the selected search engine.
- The parameter "Depth" means how many pages to visit from the results.
- For some search engines, queries in XML format are available. In the "Username" and "Key" parameters you should specify your username and the API key.
- >The value "Crawl Depth" means how many pages LetsExtract should load. With value = 0, the program will load only the page from search results.