Extract emails from files and documents with LetsExtract
LetsExtract Email Studio allows you to extract email addresses, and unlike free online services, works much more accurately and offers rich customization options.
- Extract email addresses from local and network files
- Scanning folders (and subfolders), with the ability to limit searches by file type
- Automatic removal of duplicates, filtering options by zone, domain, keyword
- Black and white email list support
- Export to CSV/TXT/Excel/OpenOffice
- Built-in email validator
- Built-in tool to automate mailing
- Simple interface, no special knowledge required to work with LetsExtract
- Fast work in the multi-threaded mode
- Free lifetime updates
You can also use this feature to import contacts from other programs.
Currently the following file formats are supported: CSV, TXT, HTML.
Now the program also supports document formats: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word(RTF, Doc, Docx), Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX), PowerPoint (PPT), OpenOffice (ODT, ODX, etc).
See also: how to verify email addresses, mass mailing software.